Act 188 of 1954 (“Act 188”) is a statute that many townships use to finance many improvements using special assessments ranging from lak...Read More
We are involved in our communities, our profession, and our clients' associations and activities.
is pleased to announce that eight of its lawyers have been named 2019 Michigan Super Lawyers and Michigan Rising Stars. Only 5 percent of Michigan attorneys are recognized as Super Lawyers and only 2.5 percent are named Rising Stars.
These designations are granted to attorneys who demonstrate the highest levels of legal ability and integrity as determined by their peers and an independent, multiphase research process. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The following lawyers were recognized in their areas of expertise:
- Mark J. Burzych, Franchise/Dealership Law
- William K. Fahey, State, Local & Municipal Law
- Stephen J. Rhodes, Energy & Natural Resources Law
- Stephen O. Schultz, Employment & Labor Law
- Ross K. Bower II, State, Local & Municipal Law
- Michael J. Cole, Franchise/Dealership Law
- Helen E. R. Mills, State, Local & Municipal Law
- Christopher S. Patterson, State, Local & Municipal Law
Talk to an AttorneyRequest a Consultation
At Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC, we’ve been helping municipalities, franchised businesses, employers, and more with their legal needs since 2008. We’d love to learn how we can help you, too.