Yes. Townships can explore implementing civil infraction notices and citations as penalties. Townships using civil infraction notices and ci...Read More
We are involved in our communities, our profession, and our clients' associations and activities.
Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC is pleased to announce that 9 lawyers have been selected for inclusion in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
The selection process is based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation in which more than 52,000 leading attorneys cast over 5.5 million votes on the basis of professional expertise. Elizabeth Petit, Director of Research & Development and Managing Editor at Best Lawyers notes, “In an ever-crowded landscape, Best Lawyers helps give clients confidence in selecting the best legal talent for their needs as determined by those who know best, other top lawyers.” The selected honorees represent the top 5 percent of practicing attorneys in the United States.
2022 The Best Lawyers in America
Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Ross K. Bower – Municipal Law
- John S. Brennan – Municipal Law
- Mark J. Burzych – Administrative / Regulatory Law, Franchise Law, and Government Relations Practice
- William K. Fahey – Administrative / Regulatory Law, Appellate Practice, Energy Law, Land Use and Zoning Law, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning, Litigation – Municipal, Municipal Law, and Utilities Law
- Stacy L. Hissong – Municipal Law and Natural Resources Law
- Helen E.R. Mills – Municipal Law
- Stephen J. Rhodes – Administrative / Regulatory Law, Appellate Practice, Energy Law, and Energy Regulatory Law
- Stephen O. Schultz – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Municipal Law
2022 Best Lawyers: Lawyer of the Year
Additionally, one Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC lawyer has been named the “2022 Lawyer of the Year”:
- Stephen J. Rhodes – Energy Regulatory Law
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
This year also marks the 2nd edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC would like to congratulate the following recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Michael J. Cole – Administrative/ Regulatory Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), and Commercial Litigation
About Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC
Expert Counsel. Real Solutions. Since its founding in 2008, Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC has been providing quality legal service to our clients. The lawyers of Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC have more than 300 years of combined experience representing municipalities and drain commissioners, libraries and authorities, franchisors and franchisees, businesses, employers, and public utilities. With our breadth and depth of experience and expertise, plus our emphasis on timely service, our attorneys can successfully provide focused, economical services to our clients.
Talk to an AttorneyRequest a Consultation
At Fahey Schultz Burzych Rhodes PLC, we’ve been helping municipalities, franchised businesses, employers, and more with their legal needs since 2008. We’d love to learn how we can help you, too.